do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
if u don’t think this is important then u r wrong
If you’re having a bad day here are a few baby animal pictures which surely should cheer you up! :D
that third photo is a baby penguin lolol
any cookie is bite sized if you try hard enough
ANY COOKIE IS BITE SIZED IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKF UCKF CUKF CUKF CUFKC UFKC UFKC UFKC UJF KCUKF CUKF UCKFUCK
This is almost gross…..
its 2014 and still no fanfic could top this one
Ｗ Ｅ Ｌ Ｃ Ｏ Ｍ Ｅ
i literally cannot take people over 30 anymore thinking technology is “sucking the magic out of life” listen grandma i can look up how to say anything in any language in under a second i can see my best friend face to face in real time even though she lives across an ocean i could spend the rest of my life watching different videos of cats and probably never see the same one twice if thats not magical to you WHAT IS
Oh my god new addition to my nightmares
I know who’s getting my vote come Election Day
He’s gonna cook up some legislatures
Tragically beautiful… because even the littler kindnesses surprise us so much.
"I coulda dropped my croissant"
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE VINE
HIS LITTLE SCREAM
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.